Bestselling author Dan Millman's Life-Purpose system, a modern method of insight based on ancient wisdom, has helped hundreds of thousands of people find new meaning, purpose, and direction in their lives.
This revised and updated 25th Anniversary Edition reveals:
- an objective method to determine the life path of anyone born between 1750 and the present -- including single-digit birth numbers for certain individuals born after the year 2000
- the strengths and challenges of each life path in areas of health, money, and sexuality
- key spiritual laws to overcome the hurdles on each life path
- guidelines for finding a livelihood consistent with your drives and abilities
- the hidden dynamics of your relationships
- how to live in harmony with the nine-year cycles of your life
- original insights into what makes a "master number" and why
- new examples of well-known people on each life path
- how the author learned this system and why he chose to share it"